HEUER Chronosplit Modules and Repairs
ESA Y2 900.231 & Rawsar H4 User Instructions
The Rawsar H4 module requires two good quality SR1116W (high power) silver oxide cells stacked with positive facing up and negative down.
The following video shows how to operate and set the Rawsar H4 module. Please excuse the condition of my thumbnail, I think I need a manicure
The Rawsar H4 has been designed to save power and will exhibit the following behaviour:
- If Second/Date is selected the H4 will revert to time after 10 minutes
- The lower colon does not flash in time mode
- If the Chrono is selected and not started or previously stopped it will revert to time after 10 minutes
- When the Chrono is started it will run for 1 hour and then return to time however it will continue to run in the background for 24 hours.
- If the Chrono is left to run when it gets to 24 hours it will automatically stop, reset to 00:00 and return to time mode.
- The Chrono can be recalled at any time by pushing the LHS pusher but will revert to time every elapsed Chrono hour whilst the Chrono is running.
- When in setting mode the H4 will revert to time after 12 seconds if no button is pushed except when it is in minute setting mode.
- In minute setting mode, the H4 will continuously wait for a set/time synchronisation command by pushing the LHS button. DO NOT LEAVE THE H4 IN THIS CONDITION FOR LONG PERIODS as it will quickly drain the batteries.
- If either of you pushers gets jammed in the batteries will drain quickly because the microcontroller wakes up and will draw a lot of power. Please ensure your pushers work properly and don’t get jammed.